The Asheville Creative League is made up of creative professionals in the Asheville, NC, area who provide services mainly to businesses and organizations. Our goal is to be the one-stop resource for clients that are looking for creative talent in Asheville.
Our members represent the full range of freelancers, businesses, and agencies in the Asheville area that specialize in copywriting, web design, graphic design, marketing, photography, and videography.
Your business is eligible to be a member of the League if:
- It is located in and available to serve the Asheville, NC, area.
- It has a website.
- It offers a service that falls within one or more of the following categories: copywriting, web design, graphic design, marketing, photography, or videography.
- It offers these services in a B2B or “commercial” capacity (i.e. your clients are mainly businesses and organizations).
Your business is NOT eligible to be a member if:
- It does not have a website or other online presence.
- It offers photography or videography only for personal purposes (i.e. weddings, family portraits, etc.). If you serve individual clients as well as commercial/business clients, your website must also feature your commercial work.
- It offers creative works purely as an artistic expression (fine art photography, fiction, poetry, etc.).
Basic Membership is free and includes a link to your website in our directory. All members enjoy the following benefits:
- Increased visibility among potential clients and the local community via the League’s high search rankings.
- In-bound links to your website from ours, which is good for your site’s SEO.
- New project opportunities from clients who are eager to hire local creatives. When businesses submit projects to the League, we distribute them via email to our members, who are welcome to submit a proposal directly to the client. Note: You will be automatically subscribed to these emails when you become a member; if you want to stop receiving them, simply use the unsubscribe link in the emails you receive.
- Invitations to our in-person events. Each quarter we host an “After Hours” networking event at a local brewery to help local creatives connect with one another. A great way to meet people for referrals and collaboration!
Featured Membership is only $5.99 per month and includes all of the above benefits, as well as the following additional benefits:
- Highlighted listing on our website. Through bolder formatting, your listing will stand out from the others. See an example of what that looks like here.
- Dedicated pop-up with business details. When a visitor clicks on your listing, they will see a pop-up that shows your logo, a short business description, and a list of the types of projects you specialize in. Users are more likely to click on Featured listings because they can learn quickly about those members without having to leave the site.
- A shout-out/introduction in our next monthly newsletter. Each month, we’ll be highlighting the new Featured Members in our email newsletter, which goes out to League members as well as a variety of people from the local business community who are interested in what the League does. A great way to get your business in front of some new eyeballs!
Here’s an example of what the Featured Member pop-up looks like:
Two things to keep in mind:
- If only one client finds you via your Featured listing this year, your Featured Membership will pay for itself many times over.
- Your membership fee helps keep the League up and running! Becoming a Featured Member is a great way to show your support of the local business community.
Sign Up Here
Please note that it may take up to 48 business hours for your listing to be approved and published.